Friday, November 21, 2008

Cranberry Concoctions

I'm a fan of festivals, especially if they're food-related. So when I heard about the 13th Annual Fort Langley Cranberry Festival last month, I had to go!

I made crochet cranberries to bring to the festivities, and found a mountain of real cranberries as a setting for this photo:

The festival featured cranberries being harvested, and my girlfriend captured this video:


Here's a photo of my crochet cranberries within this harvest:


My mom bought bags of cranberries from the Cranberry Festival, and she made cranberry sauce from them. She also added them to her unique chili recipe. I couldn't make either dish from my yarn cranberries, so I made this necklace and ring for my girlfriend instead:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this blog post